Connect your Yoco and AppointmentGuru accounts to accept payments for your invoices.
If you haven't signed up for a Yoco account, get that done by clicking on this link.
Here's how to set it up:
- In your AppointmentGuru account, go to the Integrations page (menu -> integrations) and click on the Manage button next to Yoco.
- Go to the Sell Online page and copy the Online link.
- Back in your AppointmentGuru account, paste the link in the field provided on the Yoco integrations page, click on Save.
Our integration allows you to configure how your clients can pay with Yoco. You have the following options:
- Show on invoices - if yes, we will include a pay with Yoco link on your invoices
- Show on appointments if yes, then, depending on your settings, we might include a link to pay on your Appointments page
- Allow pre-payments - if yes, then we will include a payment link on your appointment page even if the appointment is still in the future
- Only show if marked as "invoiceable" - if yes, the payment link will only show if you have explicitly marked this appointment as invoiceable (appointment -> invoice details).
How it works
Once you have the Yoco integration configured, AppointmentGuru will do the following things:
- Depending on your settings above
- A link to pay with Yoco will be added to your invoices
- A link to pay with Yoco will be added to your appointment page for customers
- When a payment is completed successfully in Yoco, AppointmentGuru will automatically update the status of the relevant appointments and related invoices.
You can see a demo of the integration in action here