Connect your Mailchimp and AppointmentGuru account to sync your clients list to Mailchimp and send them email campaigns. In addition, you'll be able to segment your audience and view the stats of your campaigns in your AppointmentGuru account.
If you haven't signed up for a Mailchimp account, get that done by clicking on this link and remember to create the list or Audience that AppointmentGuru will sync to. You can do this by going to the Audiences page and click on Create Audience.
Here's how to set it up:
- In your AppointmentGuru account, go to the Integrations page and click on the Manage button next to Mailchimp.
- Follow the steps to copy your API key from your Mailchimp account (it's a long row of numbers and figures) and paste it in the field provided on the AppointmentGuru integration page and click on Save token.
- The next step is to link your client list in your AppointmentGuru account to an Audience list in your Mailchimp account. You'll see a dropdown with the text Choose a list to connect to AppointmentGuru, click on it and choose the Audience in Mailchimp. Click on Set list.
- Next, you'll get some information on which clients to sync to Mailchimp. If you'd like to only sync clients who you've seen in recent months, you can pick the start date (or leave it blank to sync all clients). Click on the blue Start sync button to sync your client list.
Some notes to remember:
- Before sending an email campaign, you'll need to visit the Mailchimp integration page in your AppointmentGuru account and sync recent clients, this is not yet automated on the AppointmentGuru side.
- If you'd like to stop syncing and using Mailchimp with AppointmentGuru, you can uninstall it by clicking on Uninstall Integration from the Mailchimp integration page.