Line items can be added via an appointment, by going to the Statement view or the Invoices page. They can be added to a single appointment, one at a time or they can be added to multiple appointments at once.
Once you've landed on editing the actual invoice, these are the steps to follow:
Adding a line item to one appointment:
- Click on the appointment or find it via the Statement page, click on Add codes or Manage codes, depending on which option you chose.
- A dialog box will open where you can enter codes or click on the magnifying glass to search for the appropriate codes. As you use this feature, your often-used codes and prices will be remembered.
- To add multiple ICD-10 codes per therapy code, slide the toggle next to Choose multiple codes and search to select the codes you'd like to add.
- Edit an existing line item by clicking on it and remove one by clicking on the trash can to the right.
- Once you're done, click on Done.
Adding line items to multiple appointments:
- Go to Clients > Account and select the appointments to add the codes to.
- Click on + CODES in the menu that opens and add all related codes in dialog box that opens.