If you have clients who have multiple invoices outstanding you can send them a statement summarising payments received and payments still due.
- Click on the menu icon and go to the Clients page, search for your client.
- In the client info that opens, go to the Invoices tab to see a list of invoices created for that specific client.
- Select the invoices you'd like to add to the statement by clicking on them. You'll be able to add paid and unpaid invoices for a comprehensive statement.
- Click on + STATEMENT.
- In the window that opens, you'll be able to add an opening balance (if money is still due) and add a note by clicking on + ADD A NOTE. Click on CREATE STATEMENT
- Next, you'll be able to view the statement to check it's in order and send it to your client and/or yourself.
- Once created, the statement will be stored and available to resend from the Statements tab. You'll also be able to delete it there.