A sneaky update includes adding Product sales when invoicing your clients. Here's how to add a product to an invoice:
- Access a client's appointment and click on the 3 dots next to the appointment to open the menu.
- Click on Product Sales to add the product(s) you want to add to the invoice for the related appointment.
- Enter the product information:
- Quantity (the amount of the item(s) you've sold).
- Description (the wording that will appear on the invoice).
- Price (the amount your client will need to pay for the product.
- And click on Add. You can add as many products as you like!
- When your invoice is created, preview the invoice to view the listed products you've added to the appointment.